Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Favorite Type of Film from Where and Why

Everybody must have watched any type of movies from anywhere other than Hollywood or Malaysia . I have too . Recently I've watched a horror movie from Thailand called Shutter . It was good and I enjoyed the movie so much since I love horror movie . For me, I've choosed Thailand as for horror movies .

Here a bit description about Thailand horror movies :-

Nonzee Nimitbuhr's Nang Nak in 1999 was a ghost story that had actually been depicted dozens of times throughout the history of Thai cinema and television. But it gave rise to a new crop of Thai horror and suspense films, including the Pang Brothers' The Eye, Nonzee's pan-Asian compilation Three, Bangkok Haunted, directed by Pisuth Praesaeng-Iam and Oxide Pang and the 2004 box-office smash Shutter by Banjong Pisonthanakun and Parkpoom Wongpoom.

Examples of slasher movies include Art of The Devil and a 2005 sequel (Long Khong), as well as Scared and Narok (Hell), also in 2005.

The horror genre also has spawned a number of genre-blending horror comedies, most notably the films of Yuthlert Sippapak, Buppah Rahtree (featured at the Toronto International Fil Festival) and a sequel, and Krasue Valentine. There has even been a zombie movie, 2004's SARS' WAR.


I choosed Thailand as for horror movie because horror movie are just entertaining. I watch horror movies more than any other type of movie. I actually feel stuff while watching them. i just don't sit in front of the tv and feel like a drone. I get anxious, I get scared, I get sad. I usually prefer horror. I typically get more of an emotional reaction out of them. But the most important things is I only watch horror movie only if it's good. I like Shutter and other Asian horror movies like the ring series. Sometimes, my eagerness to read the caption since I don't understand the language makes me more focus and it makes the movie creepier.

No comments:

Post a Comment