Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Own Reality Tv Shows

Everybody has think about their own reality TV shows . Me too . Well i was thinking about making a reality TV of myself , as a student. The idea just came out because I want to shows to everybody about my lifestyle,my family and my besties.

About my lifestyle :-
Since I was a college students, my reality TV shows would probably show a lot of my student life at college,what I do in college,what I'm studying,facing problems with education and other issue that related to my college life.

About my family :-
My family are just an ordinary family came from ordinary background. But what special about my family is they love GOLF . I hate golf sports . It gets too bored for me . Can you imagine how i managed my life with my family who loves sports instead i don't ?

About my besties :-
I have a lot of besties. Not only in my college but everywhere. i also have loads of cyber mates. I love meeting peoples from myspace. I love hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment